OEM VAG Code Scanner With Check Engine Light / 128 x 64 Pixel
Display For VW / AUDI
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
107 mm (3.74")
37 mm (1.38")
NW: 0.73kg (1.611b), GW: 0.98kg(2.161b)
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin
Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs
sold in the UnitedStates, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,
Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocals
compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the
next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
5. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)
The newly introduced powerful digital auto scanner T55e is an OEM
level diagnostic scan tool for most VW/AUDI sold worldwide since
1990, and supports all AW and VW OBD2/EOBD protocols, Including the
newly released controller area network (CAN) protocol allowing user
to keep up with the latest development in automotive diagnostic
scanning. reliable and easy to use.
1.Search and read DTC.
2. Define in the Screen.
3. Check 18 system including Engine, Airbag, ABS, Auto Trans....
4. English interface.
5. One Year warranty
Benefits and Features
1. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCs) of most
electronically controlled vehicle modules, including Engine , ABS ,
Airbags, Transmission , Radio , Climate Control(A/C), Cent. Elect.,
Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer , etc.
2. Works with Volkswagen and
Audi(Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg /GTI /Passat and
more) sold worldwide since 1990.
3. Reads and clears generic truble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2
(CARB), ISO 14230 (KWP-2000) and ISO-15765(CAN) protocols.
4. Turns off MIL lights of engine, airbags , ABS , A/T and most
5. CAN(Controller Area Network) Capability.
6. Resets oil service light.
7. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN).
8. Displays I/M Readiness Status.
9. Displays DTC definitions on Unit Screen.
10.Highly reliable and accurate.
11.Easy to use with friendly interface.
12.Safely communicates with the on-board computers.
13.Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD.
14.System upgradeable via internet.
15.Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer
One-year warranty against defects.